- We use very little personal data for our McVitie’s ‘Chance to win a share of £1m – 1000 x £1000 available to be won’ Promotion, but we need some to process your entry. We also need personal details to respond to any enquiries you may have. This privacy notice explains what personal data we process and your rights over what we do with it.
- This privacy notice applies to the McVitie’s ‘Chance to win a share of £1m – 1000 x £1000 available to be won’ Promotion only. You can find out more about how McVitie's process personal data for other purposes at http://mcvities.co.uk/privacy
- We need your name, email address and mobile number to enter the Promotion, to ensure that it is run fairly and for your prize to be awarded. You cannot enter the Promotion without providing that information. If you win then we'll need your full name, postal address including postcode and UK bank account. Our processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of the Promotion contract.
- We will use personal data about you for the Promotion, only, and will erase it when the Promotion is complete.
- We will need to share personal data with our partners only to operate the Promotion. Our Promotion administrator is Umbrella, Dodwell House, Chilton Business Centre, Chilton, Buckinghamshire HP18 9LS. Other partners include prize suppliers, IT service providers, delivery companies, and business partners who help us to ensure the proper administration of the Promotion and associated services.
- Should we need to transfer personal data outside of the EEA, we will ensure that appropriate legal and technical safeguards are in place.
- You can request copies of personal data about you including in portable electronic formats and, where appropriate, the rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of that personal data.
- If you're not happy with our processing of personal data, you can complain to the Information Commissioner's Office https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
- The controller of personal data for this Promotion is United Biscuits (UK) Ltd trading as Pladis, Hayes Park, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8EE. United Biscuits (UK) Ltd is registered as a fee-payer with the Information Commissioner's Office number Z866290X. You can contact our Data Protection Controller at firstname.lastname@example.org